Race Packet Pickup: TBA
Race Schedule: Similar to our 2015 schedule, shown below.
- Friday: Online registration closes at 1:00pm.
- Saturday Packet Pickup: Registrations allowed, First City Cycles in Downtown Oregon City from 11am to 3pm.
- Saturday Set up for volunteers: 4:00pm to 6:00pm at Clackamette Park.
- Sunday! RACE DAY
- Transition (Clackamette Park) open: 6:00am
- Sound System turns on: 6:30am (This is a city regulation).
- Olympic Start at Cove: 7:00am
- 5k/ 10k run Start: 7:15am
- Sprint Start at Cove: 7:30am
- Swim Course Closes: 8:15am
- Athlete Food Service Open: 8:00am
- Bike and Run Course Traffic Control Closes: 10:30am
- Awards and Raffle: approximately 10:30am
Day of Race Packet Pickup? If you have to pick up your packet on Sunday, please go to the information table. Please be patient, come early, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Last-minute pickups will likely be assigned to the final heat.
Timing Chips: Distributed at Body Marking on Sunday, the day of the race.
Continuing Wednesday Night Swims:
If you haven’t been to the Cove before or are new open water swimming, join us at the Cove for an informal swim with some experienced tri veterans from the Portland Triathlon Club. We want you to feel comfortable on race day! Every Wednesday night starting in late May at 6:15pm until race day.